Along with variety of meal options, Foodmandu also has an array of snacks to munch on. Whether you are hanging out with your friends at home, working late night at office with your colleagues to meet the deadline or just lounging and binge watching series at home, following are the snack to try out.
1. Nutella Doughnuts: Indulge yourself in the rich and chocolaty Nutella doughnuts from The Workshop Eatery. Each bite of this doughnut tastes like heaven. Its taste is completely different (in the most amazing way) than other places. Appearance wise as well, it looks different. It is round, chocolaty and really soft. If you are not a big fan of Nutella they have other flavors too, check out their menu in the official website of Foodmandu.
Where: Workshop Eatery
2. Fried Chicken: How can one resist beer/soda and chicken to munch on a hot summer afternoon hanging out with your friends and family? Enjoy crispy, juicy, finger-licking chicken at home with Foodmandu.
Where: Chicken station
3. Curly fries: How much fries is considered too much fries? Answer: There is no limit. We all love fries. But even though we love potato, it gets boring over time. Dalle serves everyone’s favorite fries but with a twist (literally!). Try out their curly fries and special sauce; you will definitely thank us later.
4. Cheese Balls: Cheese definitely keeps your mood at ease. Cheese is the ultimate comfort food. Period.
Where: French Bakery
5. Swiss Roll: The heavenly combination of ice cream and cake, swiss roll may not be your typical go to snack but it is worth a shot and I swear you won’t regret. They are the snack to munch on while watching a movie at home.
Where: Hermann Helmers
6. Tteokbokki and Kimbap: They are famous Korean snacks and once you taste them you will understand how they got their international popularity. Tteokbokki is spicy rice cake stirred fired with veggies, and topped with boiled egg. It is chewy and leaves a sweet after taste. Kimbap is rice rolled in seaweed. The rice is seasoned with sesame oil and salt then filled with eggs/meat and veggies. It is perfect for a busy day at work.